College Station Municipal Court
P.O. Box 9960 ● 310 Krenek Tap Rd ● College Station, TX ● 77842 ● 979-764-3683
READ EACH PAGE COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTINUING ● ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL
Welcome to the City of College Station's Municipal Court online payment system for Parking and Non-Parking Citations. The online system DOES NOT HANDLE DRIVERS SAFETY COURSES OR DEFERRED DISPOSITIONS. Most tickets will not be available for online payment for approximately three days from the date of issuance. We appreciate your patience, but remind you that you are still responsible for making a plea within ten (10) business days of the citation date.
Note: We have a new online payment system that includes some changes and additional options. For your convenience you can:
- Pay in full cases with active warrants (see disclaimer)
- View your active cases by filling in the required fields
Tickets Which May NOT Be Handled Online
- Persons 16 years or younger are required to appear in person with a parent or legal guardian and make their plea in open court. (Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Article 45.0215) Minors under the age of 21 charged with an alcohol related violation must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted. JUVENILE CITATIONS CANNOT BE PAID ONLINE.
- On a plea of NOT GUILTY, the case must be set for pretrial conference with the city prosecutor. Do this by appearing in person at the address on the citation, through your attorney, or if the defendant is not a juvenile, by filling out the appropriate portion of the brochure that was given to you at the time of the offense and mailing it with a copy of the citation by the promise to appear date on the front of the citation.
Online Ticket Processing Limitations
- The City of College Station Municipal Court's convenient and secure online ticket payment service may be used to discharge fines, fees, and most other court assessments.
- Payee will be notified instantly when payment is approved. Print that page for your receipt once you receive confirmation of your credit card approval.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines.
- The City of College Station and the College Station Municipal Court make no guarantees, promises or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site.
- There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets. If your ticket does not display, call 979.764.3683 during normal business hours.
- Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of College Station and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users.
- I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- All payments made after 12:00am will be considered the next day's business.
By paying your ticket online, you are entering a plea of no contest (Nolo Contendre), waiving your rights to a jury trial, and your case will be closed. Your violation will be recorded as a conviction and may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Waiver of Defendant’s Rights
I understand I have the right to:
• PLEAD NOT GUILTY AND REQUIRE THE STATE TO PROVE MY GUILT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT
• REQUEST A TRIAL BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY
• HIRE AN ATTORNEY
• SUBPEONA WITNESSES
I hereby KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ALL MY RIGHTS TO A TRIAL. I understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), my payment will result in a waiver of jury trial and finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
All juvenile defendants under the age of 17 at the time of receiving the citation must appear with a parent or legal guardian in open court before the Judge.
The City of College Station makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided on this site.
There is no guarantee that this online payment service will show all of your unpaid tickets. Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of College Station and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by the service users.
Welcome to general Index, the fast, secure way to search for case information online. To use this site, read the disclaimer below. Indicate your agreement with the Disclaimer, and a search form will display. Enter the name, Case Number, and/or dates to retrieve case(s) from the case index.
The data displayed within this portal has been offered as a public information service provided by College Station Municipal Court. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of this data. However, the data being provided herein is intended for informational purposes only. No guarantee is made as to the accuracy of the data and they should not be relied upon for any purpose other than general information.
THE CITY OF COLLEGE STATION ASSUMES NO LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OF THIS DATA. THE DATA IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
I hereby understand that case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c). I understand I have the right to request all documents, items, and information regarding my case that is in the possession of the State; and, the State is required to provide me with the documents, items and information requested. I have not made a request to the State for discovery documents, items, or information pursuant to Article 39.14 C.C.P. I WAIVE my right to discovery and wish to proceed with payment.
You must agree to the terms below and click 'ACCEPT' in order to search for your ticket.